Why can't I post on my Timeline?








We are aware that the issue with Feed posting continues to persist for some of our players. While we are working on a fix, we have found a workaround within the app settings that will allow affected players to post once again.
Please follow the steps indicated below to do this: 1.) Go to your Facebook Account Settings Manager by clicking here. 2.) Find FarmVille 2 among the apps and click the pencil icon to edit its settings.



3 .) Under the This App Can section, please set the Send you notifications to Yes, and hit Save.





We have received reports that some farmers cannot post to their Timeline. We are aware of this matter and this will be corrected soon. You don't need to write to support about this.
Why can't I post on my Timeline? Why can't I post on my Timeline? Reviewed by Farmville 2 on 17:50 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok :

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.